Saturday, August 28, 2004

Now I have 30 cents...

Thank you all for your comments! I am such a dingbat. I can see that I am making quite a big deal out of not much. If someone doesn't like what I write - they can go ahead and disagree, make nasty cracks, hang up on me if I call to apologize - whatever they want to do. I am here for me, for my own entertainment and a little intellectual exercise class. (Feel those synapses burn!) A wise lady sent me an email this afternoon with the subject line: Of mountains and molehills. ha hahaha snort! Good thing I have two cats. They eat moles for breakfast.

Stay tuned for more snarky snippets, coming your way soon.

Love and kisses.... MOT

2 Comments:

Blogger nita said...

good choice, ms snarky mcsnark ;)

5:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Make it $.35....

I completely understand why some people would find your remarks offensive and at the same time I know why you wrote them. Like you said, this is your blog and it is for you, so don't let the naysayers cramp your style. We all love the way you write and I love the way you dug yourself out of that sticky mess, hee hee....

Emergency Room Doctor with ADHD indeed.... ;-)

Ciao!

PS If anyone wants the real conversation, you know where to find me. MOT's reply was fictitious, but the event is real. She doesn't even remember all of it, but I've been living with those comments for YEARS!!

7:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home