Sunday, February 13, 2005

The Gates, The Roof, The Shirt

We all went to The City to see The Gates yesterday. I had a 9 am hair appointment, then we were on our way. We met my dear sister and mother and father at The Met, and went up to The Roof for a peek at the park. We looked around but everyone needed a snack so we to The Cafe for lunch. After refreshing ourselves, my family went to see The New Duccio, and I zipped downstairs to see The Costume Institute's exhibition. Then we went into The Park itself, and walked through The Gates and took pictures.

After that, we went back to my sister's house in The Garden State, where my DH had a mini Birthday party. My mother had called me a few weeks ago to ask what color shirt my DH would like and his size. I told her to get a 15 1/2 neck, 32 sleeve, and of the colors offered (yellow, pink, pale blue) I said that yellow would be best, followed by pale blue, but no pink please, because he already had two pink shirts that he rarely wears. I was in The Car with my sleeping babies during this present opening fiesta, so it was not until we had safely arrived home that I saw his present. I'm glad to know my mother listens to me, because, with a 16 inch neck, here is The Shirt.

2 Comments:

Blogger nita said...

further proof that cash doesn't equal common sense.

hbd DH!!

9:58 AM  
Blogger Leann said...

Perfect for you to sleep in! *grin*

12:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home