Thursday, May 04, 2006

Miss Malaprop is SOOOO funny!

My dear friend, whose husband calls Miss Malaprop, said just the funniest things recently.

Last night we all stood by our cars, saying "Bye, Bye" and "See you soon" and "What a nice time". I went from person to person, saying “Mwah, Mwah” and kissing both cheeks. This lady’s husband missed the second kiss I dished out, because he wasn’t expecting two kisses. Miss Malaprop said, “Oh Honey, The MOT swings both cheeks.”

What, when I walk?

A few weeks ago, at a playgroup, all the children were running around and doing this and that, and the parents were sitting and chatting. One of the children needed help dressing a Jessie doll. You know, Jessie? Woody’s girlfriends from Toy Story Part Two? A few of the parents started dressing these dolls and I saw that the family had three Woody dolls, of various sizes and materials. I commented on this, and asked why the dolls weren’t more consistent. Miss Malaprop said, “Well, you know, all Woodies are different.”

So I have heard. So I have heard.

1 Comments:

Blogger Mother of Twins & More said...

Do you know what *I* think is wEIrd?

All the anonymous and "no reply" negative comments are littered with spelling errors and grammatical faux pas.

Therefore, I am forced to conclude all these lonely, angry, negative social rejects are also uneducated, careless and stupid.

How sad, "Suzzie Q".

9:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home