Thursday, December 08, 2005

Snippets of conversations...

...for your voyeuristic pleasure.

I was at a friend’s house, and Baby B was amusing himself with a toy work bench and tool set. Here is a sentence you will only ever hear in a home with a toddler:

“Be gentle with the hatchet, Honey.”

Deep sigh.

I was chatting with a man friend called J.J. He’s good looking, charming and a bit of a playboy. He asked me if I knew any nice ladies looking for a love package, and said he’d be delighted to be the one to deliver it. Of course I demurred – I ain’t no pimp, yo! – and related the conversation to the DH. He said, “You should ask the Friday ladies. It’s not called a playgroup for nothing!”

Har har.

I am doing some work for the NOMOTC, and read a lot of newsletters from different clubs around the country. There is one club named TV Mom. Naturally, with my exposure to the gay life, I immediately think, “Trannie Mommie would be a good name too.” Then I look more closely and see TV is for Tensonet Valley.

Oops.

1 Comments:

Blogger Dani said...

I'm there with you my friend...

I was on the phone the other with a friend and she heard me say: "Now honey, what did I say about wrapping that around your brother's neck."

Ahhhh...From the mouth's of parents.

2:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home